Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: The new Beginning



Hey! so this is my first post here. Lemme introduce myself ;) 
My name is Caroline, i'm from Indonesia. I'm 14 years old. So from today i'll blog about my outfit and daily life here. Nice to meet you strangers! :D



So today i decided to take some photos of my outfit...
blurry
collar top - new look, knitted sweater - new look, skirt - zara

necklace - unbranded
Lola boots - June+Julia

"It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.”   -  -Jim Bishop
bag - Topshop


"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” --Michael Altshuler
Some photos were taken by selftimer, so forgive me if they aren't good enough hehehe. So in this outfit post, i wore collar top+knitted sweater and skirt....They are always look lovely together. And i also put a necklace to give an edgy look. Boots + mini skirt are never wrong! i love how boots give me that not-so-girly-look. 

Last but not least, i wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. Have a great one! :D

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” - Ellen Goodman


No comments:

Post a Comment